Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chelsith this weekend?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishbel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Chelsith this weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Chelsith this weekend?   Chelsith this weekend? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey everybody:

Brighid needs some epic updates from Chelsith, and I was thinking maybe 3-4 days would be enough time for some folks to plan to come out 'n help us. She's on the first part of her swashy epic quest, and needs to kill the yah-lei fish dudes for their salts. There's no set number she needs - she needs to make crackers with them, and feed the crackers to a parakeet or something.

I was thinking Saturday would be a great time to do this unless we get it done before then, but I know that we're not going to just waltz into Chelsith and duo her update! =)

Anybody interested in helping? If so, are there any times that stand out as really good times? (not-at-raid-time is a given)

Thanks everybody Smile

Ish
Back to top Go down
Ishbel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Chelsith this weekend?   Chelsith this weekend? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 9:52 pm

Or tonight?

Thanks Ray, Eladdin, Gleete and Finals - we got Brighid's salts and she made her crackers for her pidgeon.

THANKS =)
Back to top Go down
Brighid

Brighid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chelsith this weekend?   Chelsith this weekend? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 am

Pidgeon? Hello, it's a parrot. Yeesh, me thinks you need some pirate lessons. I'll give you some private tutoring Wink

Thanks so much guys for your help, you ROCK!
Back to top Go down
Igot'killedagain
Admin
Igot'killedagain

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-11

PostSubject: Re: Chelsith this weekend?   Chelsith this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 12:35 pm

Rofl , grats on the update brig and if you need any more helps let me know ill help ya anytime with anything except the Pirate guy on the ship. When they nerf him we will demolish him for you and cobra.
Back to top Go down
Brighid

Brighid

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Chelsith this weekend?   Chelsith this weekend? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 3:04 pm

lol - yeah, I'm in no rush to try and tackle him. Glad to have Cobra paving the way for us Swashies Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsith this weekend?   Chelsith this weekend? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsith this weekend?
Page 1 of 1