Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herritage Quests

Go down 
+4
caleigh
Kaytee
Ghidorrah
Raymond
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Raymond

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 10:42 am

Does anyone have any HQ quests they would like to get finished?

I for one have the Rain Caller HQ on Rays. I have to finish the last two steps to finish up.

Lets see if we can get some groups together and finish these quests!

Please post your level and the quest we're trying to get done... Higher level folks might have the quests going as well, and mentor / turn ins can be a pretty big boost (to the toon and guild level)

Thanks! -Ray.
Back to top Go down
Ghidorrah

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-16

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 10:09 am

I'd like to finish the ones we started in Lavastorm. I'm also interested in helping finish Hadden's Earing by mentoring to someone. I still have the quest, but it's grey to me.

I have a bunch more HQs in my journal. I'll have to wait to list them until I get home this evening.

Phutmeyer is now 48.
Back to top Go down
Kaytee

Kaytee

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 11:14 pm

Don't know if the guild is interested or has heard of the site for tracking Heritage Quests but here is the link HQ tracker

I just made a section for us to show anyone how it will look if you haven't used it but let me know if this is something we want to use and I'll add Tana and Drty as the owners to make the changes they want (right now its set to private viewing). The password right now when it asks for guild password, is: knights.
Back to top Go down
Raymond

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-11-06

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:03 am

Kaytee wrote:
Don't know if the guild is interested or has heard of the site for tracking Heritage Quests but here is the link HQ tracker

I just made a section for us to show anyone how it will look if you haven't used it but let me know if this is something we want to use and I'll add Tana and Drty as the owners to make the changes they want (right now its set to private viewing). The password right now when it asks for guild password, is: knights.

That's awesome! I added my toons.
Back to top Go down
Ghidorrah

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 8:43 am

Also added my main. I'll add the SK at some point, but just working on the Brig now. (Phutmeyer)
Back to top Go down
caleigh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-11-18

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 2:37 pm

I know I'm not a CK member, but Ishbel (my new main) has many, many HQ's not completed, and I'm not against grouping out of guild at all. Smile

I know my portion of status woudln't go to CK, but if y'all want another couple folks in the group, feel free to send a holler to Brighid and Ishbel. We're on fairly frequently on weekends and generally a couple hours each weekday.
Back to top Go down
Nizenka

Nizenka

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 10:25 pm

Kaytee wrote:

I had all of my characters listed in the Tracker, I placed them into CK's section. Hopefully, I'll be getting to play alot more here shortly. And maybe get closer to completetion with alot of the HQ's my characters need to finish up.

I can't remember Redar's user and pass atm to place his in. The only one he truly wants to finish is the one that has Vyemn, Harla Dar, and Sothis. I'm working on that one not far from needing those myself.

Here's to hoping I can be back in action to help out and be more of a active member! alien
Back to top Go down
Kaytee

Kaytee

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:10 pm

Nice, glad to see people like it, hopefully more will come and it can be easy to see who is on the same steps you need. Ray - added Rays as an admin for it so you can make any changes you think may be needed since you see everyone more than I do.
Back to top Go down
Ghidorrah

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:27 pm

Well now it says I don't have permission to edit myself "You don't have permission to edit that user, Nice Try"

Edit: it seemed to fix itself as I typed this post.
Back to top Go down
Kaytee

Kaytee

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 9:30 pm

That's strange, I just checked and can still edit all 3 of mine. My characters names are in red everyone else is black, was yours red also?
Back to top Go down
Nizenka

Nizenka

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2007-12-26

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 6:31 am

I'm not sure if there's a glitch on the editing part, but who knows on that one.

The red means that those are your characters. There should also be a (name) for the main character you have listed.

And forgive me if you've been told and I'm seeming like a smart alleck. Keeping up with everything isn't one of my strong points. I'm usually quite behind on everything Smile
Back to top Go down
redar

redar

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-01-14

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 12:08 pm

got my toons on their and redar only has 1 HQ to finnish the hard part is getting harla dar
Back to top Go down
goorn

Registration date : 2007-11-21

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Added My Main Stulwig to HQtracker   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:43 pm

Got Stulwig added to HQ tracker all HQ under 30 Grey to me as of today.
Can mentor as needed.

Would like help with my HQ' as your available...
Thanks
Back to top Go down
goorn

Registration date : 2007-11-21

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Correction... all under 40 Grey   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2008 3:44 pm

All HQ under 40 Grey
Back to top Go down
Ishbel

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-01-27

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:01 am

I've added Ishbel. I will have to doublecheck the status on those, but I know I have a *lot* left to complete, and at 72, most of them are grey to me, so I'll mentor as needed.

Brighid will likely add hers at some point in the next few days - she needs a lot of the same ones I do, and is in the same boat (grey quests).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Herritage Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herritage Quests   Herritage Quests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herritage Quests
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Celtic Knights :: Quests and Events :: Quests and Events-
Jump to: