Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stawe
Admin
Stawe

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!!   Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 11:20 pm

I will add and update as i get more new ones added to the current list of timers.

To install:

Save file to your advanced combat tracker folder where you had it installed on your pc.

Once saved open up ACT and goto general options on the first tab should have a a import/export act settings area. click on the import and new window will open browse to the place you have the xml file you downloaded and select it and choose open.

Should be set for spell timers that are in list then to check goto top right of the act window there is a spell timer button click on it once new window opens do a right click anywhere in the window and should bring up another new window with tons of spells listed already. any problems please ask in game or post here.

File download: Right click and choose save target as to download
Back to top Go down
Igot'killedagain
Admin
Igot'killedagain

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!!   Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2008 1:27 am

Ok im taking a risk of being called a complete idiot but what in the world am I downloading? I have spell timers already dont I? Im confused now. If you catch me in game and think about can you explain this tome please. Im sorry I just am baffled by this. LOL
Back to top Go down

Pre made spell timers for T5 - T7 Zones ACT!!!!
Page 1 of 1