Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stawe here sorry for last night raids

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stawe
Admin
Stawe

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Stawe here sorry for last night raids Empty
PostSubject: Stawe here sorry for last night raids   Stawe here sorry for last night raids Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 8:38 am

Just wanted to write this as i am very sorry for the raids sunday as we where forming up for courts in the afternoon my internet connection went down and did not get back up and working till about 15 minutes ago so was without internet all night. kinda sucks the one day i am able to raid has to be the day we get hit with a storm that knocks out internet but just wanted to let all know i hope you did not wait long for me to come back from LD durring courts.
Back to top Go down
Ghidorrah

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Stawe here sorry for last night raids   Stawe here sorry for last night raids Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 12:36 pm

Glad you made it through the storms OK Stawe. That front should be blowing through my neck of the woods this afternoon.

~Phut
Back to top Go down
Stawe
Admin
Stawe

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Stawe here sorry for last night raids   Stawe here sorry for last night raids Icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2008 3:39 pm

yeah it was pretty crazy here we ended up with like 1 inch of ice to start with followed by 8 inches of snow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stawe here sorry for last night raids   Stawe here sorry for last night raids Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stawe here sorry for last night raids
Page 1 of 1