Celtic Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celtic Knights

A Najena MMORPG from Everquest 2

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stawe here for some news on me!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stawe
Admin
Stawe

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Stawe here for some news on me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Stawe here for some news on me!!!   Stawe here for some news on me!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:50 pm

I am taking a leave on eq2 as i feel my life while onn eq2 revolves around drinking and to the point where when playing i drink at times from 5am till 12pm night and then some at times and my health is hurting from it so as of today i cancelled my acct and will miss all of you. i hope to be back in few months but could be 6 i have no idea guess at this point comes down to when i feel rdy to try it again. the days of drinking here and there turned into not being able to play without a drink in hand and has gotten to the point that it needs to stop. i stil have the vent info so will be on there at times i am sure if others are to say hi and that but will no longer be in game.

i wish you all well on raiding and getting mythicals all take care and hope to see you soon.

if anyone would like to chat and talk waral has my cell feel free to get from him and give a call i am sure i could use some familiar voices from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Bamagurl
Admin

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2007-11-05

Stawe here for some news on me!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stawe here for some news on me!!!   Stawe here for some news on me!!! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:17 pm

We will miss you but I hope every thing works out for you.
Back to top Go down

Stawe here for some news on me!!!
Page 1 of 1